Sunday, February 17, 2013

Accessories: Needle Organizer

Every girl needs her accessories, and a knitter is no exception.  I received a gift card this Christmas for the speciality knitting shop in town.  I was thinking of getting some real nice multi-coloured yarns or something like that. That was until the needles cases caught my attention.  






It was pretty perfect actually.  There is a zipper to hold some smaller accessories, pockets for circular needles, pockets for double-pointed needles.  It's even deep enough to hold my longest bamboo needles.  Much much better then the box I used to store them in.  (What a nightmare of a mess!)






As the woman behind the counter said to me "This is one of those accessories knitters have to treat themselves to."  What a treat it is!




No comments:

Post a Comment