Wednesday, May 15, 2013

At it again

The weather is starting to get nice again.  It's great!  People are going outside and everyone seems generally happier.  I have to say, I'm enjoying the weather so much that I'm not spending very much time knitting.   I have a lot of ideas, and a lot of things started.  But have not been focused enough to finish them.  Though I have started making some more Jayne hats.  Always a favorite.






We now refer to my Jayne yarn as "the dragon eggs" because we've been watching too much Game of Thrones.  I'm just kidding, there's no such thing as too much.






Speaking of Game of Thrones, these buttons would be perfect for some Lannister themed knitting. I`ll have to write something up.  In the meantime check out these wicked GoT gloves features on One Hand Knits.





No comments:

Post a Comment